If you have been notified that your petition has been accepted for the NY National Fargo Team: please click on the link below to register yourself.
Please remember to go back to your registration to enter in all the travel details requested. If we do not have this information, we will not be able to pick your athlete up at the Hector International Airport when they arrive!
FROM A DESKTOP/LAPTOP COMPUTER
2. Enter your SportsEngine login info which will bring you to the SportsEngine homepage with the title "The Home of Youth Sports" at the top. Look in the upper right corner of the screen for a "Sign In" Link. Click it.
3. You will now be at a “Welcome back” screen. Select the “Continue” button under the “My Account” section.
4. On the left side menu beneath your name and image click on the “Registrations” link.
5. Select the registration called: “2022 Fargo Registration - for QUALIFIED athletes only”
6. You should now be in your registration and be able to view any sections you want to change. Scroll down to the section labeled “Organization Options”. Click on the “Pencil” icon to the right of the label and scroll to the travel questions to enter your responses. IMPORTANT: When you are done, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the form and click on the “SAVE REGISTRATION ENTRY” button.
FROM A MOBILE DEVICE
1) In a browser go to https://user.sportngin.com/users/sign_in
2) Once you login in it will take you to a SportsEngine screen. Click on the “SE” logo on the top left of the screen and choose “Sign In” this will bring you to a screen that says, “Welcome back, your name! Where to?”. Click on the “Continue” button under the My Account heading.
3) You will now be on your “Home Screen” with headings of ‘Upcoming events’ and ‘My Teams’ etc. Click on the menu bar (3 horizontal lines) in the upper left corner and select “Registrations”
4) Find and click the link for, “2022 Fargo Registration - for QUALIFIED athletes only” and you will now be in your registration.
5) Scroll down to the section labeled “Organization Options”. Click on the “Pencil” icon to the right of the label and scroll to the travel questions to enter your responses. IMPORTANT: When you are done, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the form and click on the “SAVE REGISTRATION ENTRY” button.
WHEN TO SCHEDULE TRAVEL TO and FROM FARGO
• 16U arrive at North Dakota State Univ.: Thursday, July 14th by 5pm & Depart Fargo on Monday, July 18th after 4pm
• Juniors arrive at NDSU: Friday, July 15th by 5pm & Depart Fargo on Tuesday, July 19th after 4pm
• 16U arrive at NDSU: Monday, July 18th by 5pm & Depart Fargo on Thursday, July 21st after 4 pm
• Juniors arrive at NDSU: Tuesday, July 19th by 5 pm & Depart Fargo on Friday, July 22nd after 4 pm
1. Qualify by placing top 6 at a Regional Qualifier or top 3 at the NY State Championships.
2. Read the "2022 Fargo Team Welcome Letter" file found lower on this page.
3. Confirm your place on the team by registering and submitting the deposit at
4. Order gear by June 3, 2022 at
https://spartancombat.com/collections/fargo-wrestling-team-store. Gear is sent directly to the address provided when ordering. Delivery will take approximately 4 weeks. (Place sizing needs in the notes field.)
Gear link has been closed by the vendor.
PETITION LINK CLOSED on Deadline of May 29th
We are no longer accepting any petitions.
BEFORE SENDING AN EMAIL, TEXTING OR CALLING A MEMBER OF THE COACHING STAFF OR TEAM LEADER USE THIS WEBPAGE FOR INFORMATION.
General Questions regarding the trip, such as event schedule, arrival and departure dates, cost of trip...etc., will be redirected back to this page. Once the team has been identified the coach and leadership teams need to shift their focus to training and logistics while in Fargo. The coaches and team leaders have put in a great deal of effort and work to provide these resources. New York has been fortunate to be able to send high numbers of competitors to Fargo and has developed a process that works well when used.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Deadline for QUALIFIED wrestlers to register, submit their $400 deposit online and guarantee their spot on the NY National Team:
Sunday May, 29th 11:59 PM.
Please note: after this time you will be locked out of registration and your spot could be given away to a petitioner.
Any deposit questions please contact NY-USAW's Treasurer, Eric Mullen BEFORE ATTEMPTING to register at the following address:
GEAR ORDER DEADLINE: Deadline to order the uniform package is Friday, June 3rd.
June 11th - 12th: Rochester Rumble: 435 East Street, Canandaigua, NY 14450
June 26th-28th: Journeyman Wrestling Club: 100 Saratoga Village, Unite 23, Balston, NY
June 28th - July 1st: Curby Training Center Camp: 2739 6th Ave., Troy, NY 12180
July 5th - July 8th: Curby Training Center Camp: 2739 6th Ave., Troy, NY 12180
July 11th - July 13th: FLWC-RTC Camp: Ithaca HS 401 North Cayuga Street, Ithaca, NY 14850