- Unlimited number of USA Wrestling Athlete Memberships for 2011-12 season for wrestlers currently in 9th – 12th grade
- An Official USA Wrestling Club Charter – Cannot be used as a Middle School or Youth Club Charter
- Access to compete in all USA Wrestling sanctioned events including:
- Pre-Season Nationals in Iowa 10.29.11
- Folkstyle Nationals in Iowa 3.30.12
- NE Regionals in Bloomsburg, PA 5.18.12
- Cadet/Junior Nationals in Fargo, ND 7.13.12
- Affiliation with NY USA Wrestling and access to all programs
- Opportunity to qualify for USA Wrestling Developmental teams and programs
- $1 million in Secondary Sports Accident Insurance per athlete through August 2012. Coverage includes all organized competitions.
- $5 million in General Liability Coverage
- $35 credit per member to download videos at www.thewrestlinggreats.com
- 6 issues of the USA Wrestler magazine
All for Only $300 Per High School Team!
9th – 12th Grade Wrestlers Only
Sign Your Team Up Now! Expires Dec. 2nd, 2011!
- Download the Excel Spreadsheet form and return to Tony Black by 12/2/11 to register your team
- Download the informational flyer
Contact Tony Black at USA Wrestling for details
Q. How much does the team membership cost?
Q. What is included for the $300?
A. A club charter for the high school and unlimited athlete memberships with USA Wrestling for the wrestlers.
Q. Can I use the club charter from this high school team in lieu of the already-existing youth club?
A. No, the club charter is for the high school only, so any youth club is a separate entity.
Q. How does a coach send the information to USA Wrestling?
A. In this Excel Spreadsheet, all of the required fields must be filled out and returned electronically to USA Wrestling.
Q. How do coaches go about getting the spreadsheet?
A. Download it here
Q. Can USA Wrestling provide an estimate so the coach can get put in a PO if needed?
A. Yes. And we can provide a receipt if needed.
Q. What methods of payment are accepted?
A. Credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover), check, or money order.
Q. What is the deadline to sign up for this membership?
A. December 2, 2011.
Q. What if the coach wants to add people to the roster after December 2nd?
A. These wrestlers will need to purchase USA Wrestling memberships on his/her own.
Q. Can the team be signed up with a partial roster in September or October and be filled in at a later date?
A. Yes, so long as the additional wrestlers are sent to USA Wrestling by December 2nd.
Q. Do the coaches get memberships, too?
A. No, the memberships included are for athletes only.
Q. Can middle school or junior high wrestlers be included on the roster?
A. No, only those athletes who are able to compete on the high school wrestling team can be included. (7th and 8th graders competing on high school teams CAN be included, but only if they are competing on a high school team).
Powered by Facebook Comments